I have a strong background in personal and professional development, and I am always happy to share what I know.
My focus is to put the human individual front and centre of skill development programs and make practices and processes more ‘people friendly’.
Some of my specialist areas:
- Balancing work and wellbeing
- Being human in the workplace
- Building bridges between generations
- Communication: let’s make a deal
- Conflict: resolve or dissolve?
- Decision-making without fear
- Freelancing without flipping out
- Goal setting: S.M.A.R.T. M.O.V.E.S.
- Humanaging your time and tasks
- Leadership styles for real people
- Managing Mondays … and beyond
- Motivation: start your engine
- Negotiation: not-so-dirty dancing
- Stress – it’s what’s inside that counts
- Understanding human personality types
These topics, and many others, can be adapted to suit your situation, and are available as:
Learning guides, which are attractively presented with accompanying practical activities. You can choose print or electronic formats.
Face to face presentations, for small groups, in business, educational or community settings. They are delivered on your premises, to save you time, and travel costs, and can be:
- single sessions
- half-day seminars
- whole-day workshops
- a custom-designed series
Supporting materials are included, at no extra cost. Each participant also receives a summary of the day’s learning – in the form of notes or slides.
Why not contact me to discuss your human skills development program?