Human skills have never been more important. My focus is to put the human individual front and centre of skill development programs and make practices and processes more ‘people friendly’.
I have a strong background in personal and professional development, and I am always happy to share what I know.
Some of my specialist areas:
- Being human in the workplace
- Building bridges between generations
- Communication: let’s make a deal
- Conflict: resolve or dissolve?
- Decision-making without fear
- Freelancing without flipping out
- Goal setting: S.M.A.R.T. M.O.V.E.S.
- Humanaging your time and tasks
- Leadership styles for real people
- Living, working and staying well
- Managing Mondays … and beyond
- Motivation: start your engine
- Negotiation: not-so-dirty dancing
- Stress: it’s what’s inside that counts
- Understanding human personality types
These topics, and many others, can be adapted to suit your situation, and are available as:
Learning guides, which are attractively presented with accompanying practical activities. You can choose print or electronic formats.
Face to face presentations *, for small groups, in business, educational or community settings. They are delivered on your premises, to save you time, and travel costs, and can be:
- Single sessions
- Half-day seminars
- Whole-day workshops
- A custom-designed series
Supporting materials are included, at no extra cost. Each participant also receives a summary of the day’s learning – in the form of notes or slides.
*Well, perhaps not everywhere – for now, at least – but learning materials are still available.
Why not contact me to discuss your human skills development program?