Would Better Communication benefit your business?
Better communication means better business. Every message you send says something about you. It might be a quick email update or social media post. It could be a regular newsletter, a landing page or detailed content on your website.
Whatever the message, the ‘what’, the ‘why’ and the ‘how’ really matter.
Communications that represent you and your business tell your clients about you. Make sure they are expertly prepared, precisely targeted and professionally presented.
Communication mightn’t be your major strength. Or perhaps you simply don’t have the time you need to spend on it.
Why not have some help to develop and shape the materials and messages you send out into the world every day?
- You can be confident your content will reflect your expertise and professionalism
- You’ll have more time to spend on what you do best.
That’s a double win.
I work regularly with professionals in a wide range of areas. Together we make sure their written, spoken and visual communications show them in the best possible light.
1. Become a better communicator
You can have access to:
- Learning materials to improve written, spoken and visual language
- A DIY learning course for you and your staff, on a range of related topics
- A consulting service for general advice and resources.
2. Get some direct help
I will work with you directly, offering you:
- Practical assistance, in the form of writing or editing and proofreading (on an individual task basis)
- An inclusive monthly service (negotiable) to cover all your regular communication tasks.
Contact me at any time.
We can talk about the best ways to make sure your clients are receiving the right messages about you and your business.
Soon, I’ll be ready to release Better Writing. It’s the first book in my Better Communication Series.
If you’d like to be among the first to have a copy, or would like updates, please contact me.
Other titles in preparation:
Better Theory: The Art of Communication.
Better Communication newsletter
My free monthly newsletter has plenty of useful hints for written and spoken language. It includes:
- Be Word Wise – common errors in word usage and how to fix them
- Lift Your Language – how to avoid the many pitfalls when you write and speak
- Writing Tips – to help you make subtle improvements when you write.
Just fill in the form below, and I’ll be happy to send it to you each month.