I have a strong background in professional learning, and I am always happy to share what I know.
Here are just a few of the seminars, presentations and workshops I have offered to business, education and community groups over the years:
- Balancing work and wellness
- Bridging generational gaps
- Conflict resolution
- Corporate social responsibility
- Effective communication
- French for business or travel
- Human factors in the workplace
- Leadership styles
- Managing work pressures
- Time and task management
- Understanding personality types
This is a sample list. These topics, or any others, can be adapted to suit you.
Professional learning should be fine-tuned, to achieve a specific purpose. It should also be designed for the particular group you have in mind. That’s why it’s important you consider what your group needs.
To save you time, and travel costs, I deliver sessions on your premises.
You can choose from:
- single session or presentation
- half-day seminar
- whole-day workshop
- a custom-designed series
Here’s how we can work together:
- Send me an email, with an outline of what you have in mind, and your contact details.
- I’ll phone you and we can talk about the options, and choose the best solution for your situation.
- I include a planning session, at no extra charge. It’s usually a phone conversation, at your convenience. Together, we can determine the content and format to suit your purpose and participants.
- I’ll design the learning accordingly, and send you an outline.
- When the details are confirmed, we’re ready to go.
After the session, I’ll send all participants a summary of the day’s professional learning – in the form of notes or slides.
I always offer highly competitive rates. An initial inquiry costs nothing at all.
Why not contact me to discuss your professional learning needs?