Would you like to learn French? You can have individual lessons, or organise a group of friends and learn together.
Or perhaps you’d like a glimpse of French culture, and find out about what to see and do on your visit to France?
Why not arrange a short course?
You can focus on learning the language, or just enjoy an illustrated ‘virtual visit’. There’s a range of options available.
French for Beginners
This is a series of five 90-minute sessions, ideal for those who are planning a visit to France.
It’s an interactive course, giving you the opportunity to learn basic grammar and vocabulary, practise pronunciation, hold simple conversations, and pick up some cultural and tourist information.
Each session is accompanied by slide presentations, handouts, and optional worksheets. The approach is lighthearted and fun – designed so that you will soon be speaking simple French, and probably wanting to learn more.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Introducing yourself, greetings and farewells
- What to say, and what not to say
- Useful questions and phrases
- Locating tourist spots, hotels, station, bank, shop, market, restaurant, etc
- Leisure activities
- Practical stuff – timetables, hotel bookings, catching public transport
- Commonly used language constructions
Paris – Sights, Stories and Secrets
France – Travel and Culture
If you are interested in individual or group lessons, contact me.